[nagdu] Quandary about Filing a Complaint

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:15:43 UTC 2013

Yes, you should.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Darla Rogers
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:01 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: [nagdu] Quandary about Filing a Complaint

                A friend and I traveled to and from North Myrtle Beach, SC,
staying in a Super 8 in Knoxville, TN, going and in a Super 8 in Beckley, WV
coming back.

                Both times, my friend just had to tell them I had a guide
dog and both times I was asked for identification to prove Huck is a guide
dog--I only did that because I was tired, though I pointed out, some hotels
might have turned us down flat.

                So, should I contact Super 8 corporate?

Darla & hardowrki9ng Huck

Darla J. Rogers