[nagdu] Dog is marking

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 8 12:45:51 UTC 2013

Bobette, I think you have my dog's twin!  Ben likes to try marking now and
then.  I give him a sharp correction and a sharp scolding, and we move on. I
don't like it, but it's not the end of the world.

I've found with dogs that there are 3 kinds of problems:  those I can fix;
those I can't fix  but can live with; and those I can't fix and can't live
with.  For me, a desire to mark is a can't fix but can live with, trying to
keep it to a minimum.  You may feel differently.  You don't seem to like
this dog much.
Tracy