[nagdu] Dog attachment

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 18:01:18 UTC 2013

Hi, Mary.

My second dog was a lot like what you're describing. I tried to break her of it, but had little success. I got her to the point where she wouldn't cry when she couldn't see me, but she was always antsy when I was out of her sight.

If it's something that really concerns you, or something that is causing you difficulty, give GDF a call. I'm guessing the staff there will have ideas for you.

Shannon and the Acelet