[nagdu] Dog attachment

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:54:50 UTC 2013

Dear Mary,
	I would work on it because you never know when you might have to be
away for while, and the dog could become very distressed.
	I am beginning to wonder about that with Huck; I have left him
alone--upstairs while my husband is in his man cave downstairs--and he has
been very good; I don't like leaving my dogs, but I know it is the best
options, at times, and I want him to know I'll always be back.
	He did very well leaving him in my room at school, but that is
something I want to work on, too.
Darla & hardworking Huck