[nagdu] Dog attachment

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Nov 12 14:52:51 UTC 2013

Abby,
I have that problem too about my dog being attached to a family member. Pascal loves my Mom and does get excited to see her. But, he absolutely goes bonkers when he sees my Step-Dad, Larry.
When Larry is around, it's like I'm not even there! But, I am still able to get Pascal to do obedience when Larry is around, as Pascal knows that I am the one with the treat pouch in my pocket /smiles/.
Glad that Jada is doing better with her grandma distraction!
Deanna and Pascal