[nagdu] Dog attachment

daniel gutz2020 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:40:38 UTC 2013

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has this issue. When my dad comes
around Irene will do anything to get to him. I have scratches on my feet
because the last time he was here she kept trying to jump up on him and she
would get on my feet in the process. I'm not even sure why she is so
attached to him, he has never showed her any kind of extreme attention,
never has he fed her, he hasn't even gotten down on the floor and played
with her. So I'm completely baffled as to why she is so enamoured by him...
hope yall are doing well,
daniel and Irene.