[nagdu] Question about College Campuses

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:18:43 UTC 2013

Dear Lizzy:

Unfortunately, it is the policy of most schools to refer any
disability-related issues to the office for students with disabilities. That
office will coordinate with other departments to be sure you are
appropriately accommodated while on campus. I don't think there is any risk
of the school not allowing your guide dog on campus.

Best,

Tai