[nagdu] Question about College Campuses

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:09:49 UTC 2013

Also, and I can't stress this enough, you are interviewing them as much as
they are interviewing you. If you don't love being there, don't force a fit.

Also, remember you can always change your mind about a school. There is no
law saying "I have to go here for the next four years".
All you need to do is have fun, keep your grades up, have fun, know your
rights, and have fun.