[nagdu] Hi

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:19:21 UTC 2013

Barb,
Welcome to our list. Your going to get a huge amount of information from many different people with many different types of dogs from lots of different schools.
I am Marsha, working my third guide from GDF, Guide Dog foundation. I am a full time student and live in PA.
I'm also the moderator of the list, so if you need anything, please do not hesitate to email me offlist.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone