[nagdu] Update

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Wed Nov 13 17:32:14 UTC 2013

Bobette,

Yay! Thanks for letting us know things are looking up.

I had -- and sometimes still do have -- to learn to chill out on
expecting my dog to be perfect and getting uptight about it. Naturally,
when I get uptight by small imperfections, I pass that straight to her,
so guess what? She gets more imperfect by the minute until I straighten
myself out. Sigh.

Keep up the good work!

Tami