[nagdu] Update

bobetteandflint bobetteandflint at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 17:03:33 UTC 2013

I want to let you all know a positive update:
I have experienced a lot of frustration having had my new dog.
We have been a team for a very short while and I had to step back and not try so hard. I am pleased to say that my dog has picked up on this and I feel we are really starting to connect! He still tests me but I am committed to the success of our team 100%. I really think we are the right match. I guess we are more alike than I thought-stubborn! LOL