[nagdu] Shannon, male dog

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:24:10 UTC 2013

I really don't think that's the right question to ask. Dogs are like
humans; each one have strengths and weaknesses and personality quirks
that are unique to them. I have seen both male and female dogs work
and I don't think one is better than the other. It just depends on
what you are looking for in a dog. My girl is extremely energetic and
independent, but there are male dogs that are also energetic and
independent. My boyfriend's guide is a male and he is the mellowest
and most wanting to please dog you will ever meet. So it really just
depends.