[nagdu] Shannon, male dog

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:35:54 UTC 2013

I don't think gender makes a difference. Male dogs are just as good as females. It's temperament that really matters.

My concern about male dogs grew out of a lot of bad experiences I had growing up. My father is a fan of really big, really aggressive male dogs. So, when I was told I was being matched with a male, that was the picture I had in my head. Acelet is nothing like my father's dogs. He's small, weighing in at 56 pounds. His temperament is super sweet. Once he gained confidence, he became a great worker.

Shannon and the Acelet