[nagdu] Shannon, male dog

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:50:47 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm only on my first guide dog, but I have helped train a number of dogs.
Within a breed, I have found that females are more high-strung.
About males having less initiative, I think that was just the dogs you
received. My golden guy is incredibly stubborn and very insistent when
he believes/knows he is right. He is very assertive, and very much a
creature of habit.

Raven