[nagdu] Dog treats I use for rewards

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 14:36:58 UTC 2013

I am very uppity about my dog's food and treats. The golden guy only
gets all natural treats. I give him freeze dried beef liver for food
rewards, and at the end of an especially long work day, I'll give him
a piece of the chicken treats from Dogswell, which only contain a few
ingredients.
He does not like raw vegetables at all. I have to mash them and mix
them in a home-cooked meal in order for him to eat them. However, he
has a sweet tooth, and loves loves loves fruits. Melons, pears, and
blueberries, he loves them all.
I don't use pear as a treat though. Because of its health properties,
I give him a quarter cup of fresh chopped pear every two or three
days.

Raven