[nagdu] re ownership

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Thu Nov 14 18:36:22 UTC 2013

I also don't care much about whether or not I actually "own" any of my dogs,
but rather the ethics of the school which supplies my most awesome freedom.
As it happens, I've gotten my five dogs (at different times, smirk) from The
Seeing Eye where we of course "own" our dogs outright.  Hey, I live in an
apartment and pay rent so I obviously don't own it and, if I break the rules
of the landlord, I'm out the door.  Wonder how many folks would be so strong
on ownership were they obliged to actually purchase to own, about the price
sighted folks might pay for a quality car, give or take a few thousand.

Doug: where's the nearest barking lot?