[nagdu] Seeking Guide dog Training agreements

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Thu Nov 14 20:37:22 UTC 2013

At TSE, there is NO contract of any kind that I recall.  At least not like
the contracts used by most schools.  We may sign something about liability -
that we won't sue the school if we fall there.  When I go back there, I'll
try to remember to pay attention to this.

Lyn and landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown