[nagdu] [Nyagdu] Another issues with Guide Dogs on US Airlines, Just saw this on ABC News this morning

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Nov 14 21:46:16 UTC 2013

Wow…is it Airlines Battles Round the second? Are we going to have to do the getting arrested and sitting on planes and things again? I wasn’t part of all that, but I did a research paper on it in high school. Lots of great historical material from the NFB, of course.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY