[nagdu] blazing trails with tails.

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Sun Nov 17 00:13:51 UTC 2013

BS"D

Star Gazer,

* "Are you not encouraged to get directions to a place and just get your cane or dog and go without being taught a specific route?"

No, not in Sweden. I've been taught basic cane skills and when I got my guide I got the basic skills of working with her, and two routes at home which we'd work the first months. We've none who teaches independent travel skills as you've in the States, if you want to do it you need to be brave and go out and teach yourself.

Lesholom,
Leye-Shprintse <3