[nagdu] Airline Travel

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 05:44:38 UTC 2013

The dog I have now is a German Shepherd weighing about 80 pounds. She's
also a very long dog, if that makes sense, so she just takes up space
everywhere. I got this dog at 8 months of age, so she's gotten quite a
bit bigger. *smile*

Airline staff has always been really nice about letting me have the
floorspace for two seats, if, and only if, the flight isn't full, which
is nice. If not, I make sure the person sitting next to me knows the dog
will be kind of in their space. I try to keep her as close to me as I
can, but sometimes a paw or something will spill over a little bit.
Everyone I've flown next to has been quite gracious, thank heaven.

Shanna and Diamond

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/craig.heaps%40comc