[nagdu] Airline Travel

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 08:32:37 UTC 2013

I have always flown Delta, and sat in the coach seating. The Golden
Guy has a long body, and there is no way he can fit under any seat on
a plane and be confined to my foot space. That would make for an
incredibly uncomfortable flight for him, and me too. The people next
to me just deal with it.
I always take the harness off, especially since I have an offset
handle. Too, I just want the Golden Guy to be as comfortable as
possible.
I will be flying to North Carolina next month, so I'll be sure to
bring my experience to the list.

Raven