[nagdu] US Air

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:47:26 UTC 2013

I have used USAirways many many many times with no issues. So judging a company by an employee is probsably not the best thing to do. If an airline stewardess, acts in bad behavior with a person with a disability, that is the person. If a complaint is made to that company, and the company chooses to do nothing about, then that is the company. We can't always judge a company by its employees, and the other way around too.
I don't know if that made any sense.
But that is just my opinion.
By no means am what I am saying in this case with USAir is right, and the company needs to fix the issues witht he flight attendent.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone