[nagdu] Lack of speed

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Nov 19 20:45:27 UTC 2013

Barb,

That's wha guide dogs do.

As I am typing this, Monty is lying on his rug under my desk.  Yes, I'm at work.  Probably Monty would rather be outside, going someplace, preferrably someplace we haven't been.  Honestly, I'd rather be outside going someplace new, but it's sort of my job to be here so I can meet my client here in a few minutes.  Likewise it's Monty's job to lie quietly on his rug until it's time to go.  It's the less glamerous part of being a guide dog, but I'm not going someplace all the time.  I have office time, boring meetings, training seminars and all sorts of stuff where Monty is expected to relax or take a nap.

Julie
Sent from my iPad