[nagdu] Lack of speed

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 01:59:46 UTC 2013

Good luck, Jewel. My current guide, and Caroline before him, dealt quite well with the gentle leader. Acelet isn't a huge fan of it, but then, what dog is?

I've heard that the haltie, which is similar to the GL, is more tolerable. So, if Faye just can't deal with the GL, I wonder if a Haltie would be the answer.

I hope your instructor has some helpful ideas for you.

Shannon and the Acelet