[nagdu] No Tug was RE: Lack of speed

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Nov 20 05:51:24 UTC 2013

Out of curiosity, might I ask why the school discourages playing tug? Tug is
Lexia's favorite game. As a matter of fact, she would much rather have a
small game of tug before you throw the toy than just surrendering it to you.
Of course, I do use the "drop it" command, and make sure that she always
obeys that. If she stopped obeying "drop it", then I would stop playing tug.