[nagdu] walking guide dogs?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 02:12:58 UTC 2013

I do take Monty for leash walks, but probably only every few weeks.  I do
take him in the yard with me off leash so he can sniff or do whatever while
I do yard work.  We also play Frisbee in the yard.  the backyard is fenced
and he can go out there as much as he wants.  We go to the dog park about
once a week where again he runs off leash.

Oh and I guess when I get home from work, I take off his harness and leash
once we get to our yard .  He does some quick sniffing and peeing on bushes
while I walk up the driveway and to the house.

Julie