[nagdu] Taxi drivers allergies

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 21:31:07 UTC 2013

Hey everybody!

Have you noticed that taxi drivers are very allergic people?:)smile:)
Specially to guide dogs. So my problem is that here, in Estonia we are
having a legal problem, taxi companys are saying that i have to tell them
that im with guide dog, when wanting a taxi.  I dont want to say that
beacuse all the same reasons what  i have heard in this list.
Does anyone know any good research or courtcases  about that problem? Or
researchs what are saying that  if the dog is in a taxi  for 10 - 30 minutes
then it doesnt matter beacuse dog hair is on my clothes anyway or something
like that?
I hope  somebody can help me with this information.
Thank you very-very much!

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521