[nagdu] Taxi drivers allergies

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 20 21:50:12 UTC 2013

Tervitades,
	Attached is a legal opinion of the City Solicitor for Cincinatti. In
part, it discusses the issue of allergies to dog dander. I hope this helps!

With kind regards,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789 (Office)
888-NAGDU411 (Hotline
President at nagdu.org