[nagdu] Elevated bowls

af032010 at gmail.com af032010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:12:11 UTC 2013

Hello. Is there any guidelines to buying these elevated bowls? Should be a particular height? How do you know if it is good for the dog or not? How do you know if it is too tall or too short?

Please donate to help the blind people in Egypt and all around the middle east. Help support and donate so they can get services that we have here in America over there.
For more information, please email at:
blind.egypt.fundraise at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone