[nagdu] Elevated bowls

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 26 13:48:06 UTC 2013

I used elevated bowls for several years, then I heard somewhere that they
might possibly cause bloat, so I went back to putting the bowls on the
floor.  So I don't know how to know if it's good for the dog or not.  If
your dog is having a problem with a bowl on the floor, you could try the
elevated, or vice versa.
I think there's a standard height for the elevated; you don't get much of a
choice.
HTH.
Tracy