[nagdu] Cold weather

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 25 23:22:30 UTC 2013

What breed of dog is Chase? Unless he's some super short coated dog like a Boxer or doberman, you probably don't need to do anything.  If you are outside try not to stand in one place for too long.  Moving will keep you warm.  Also don't let him get wet...wet and cold is a bad combo.  It was in the low 30's here today and it felt pretty good!  I don't worry about the cold until it gets under 20 or so or if the wind is blowing like crazy.

HTH
Julie

Sent from my iPad