[nagdu] Cold weather

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Tue Nov 26 00:01:13 UTC 2013

Craig, I've had two labs with short hair as you describe and, aside from
waiting too long at bus stops, and occasionally lights, they were all fine
and in Winnipeg, we consider 30 Fahrenheit a wonderfully warm winter day.
All my dogs seem to adjust in a day or two, not like their old slow master
who never really adjusts but suffers in almost silence except for clicking
teeth.  As for relieving issues, I suspect you'll find they speed up a
little.

Doug: cold finger.