[nagdu] Cold weather

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 26 13:21:09 UTC 2013

Ben is a black lab, and he seems to be rejoicing in the cold weather.  He
trots along at a good speed, and he takes his time relieving.  He only
seemed cold yesterday when we had to stand still for a few minutes waiting
for the bus, as others have said, and even then he wasn't shivering, just
gathered into himself.
Tracy