[nagdu] Elevated bowls

Abigail Marie Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:10:39 UTC 2013

My X's dog had problems with eating too fast and choking on her food.
The elevated bowl fixed it so she didn't have to swallow up, the food
would go straight down.
I've heard that if your dog can stand up and have their head bent so
their nose is in the bowl comfortably with no strain on their neck,
then you are fine.
I've had a vet actually suggest putting the bowl on a chair, but
again, you have to make sure, not only that your dog is comfortable,
but that they won't knock the bowl over.

Abby and the Princess Jada!

--
Abigail Bolling
Ohio Association Of Blind Students: Treasurer

Email: Abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com and violingirl30794 at hotmail.com
Phone: 513-258-5043
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing
like no one is listening, and live like it's heaven on earth." William
Purkey