[nagdu] Cold weather

Abigail Marie Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:16:41 UTC 2013

Jada loves the cold and snow, but she was raised and trained in Michigan.

She only a few times has shivered and that was when the temperature
was in the teens.
You know they are really cold when they lay down and curl up while shivering.
(my puppy has shivered so hard that her teeth chattered. funny sound
but I felt bad for the pup.)

I would say boots are your best bet.
If you're worried, bring the rain coat with you, especially if it is
precipitating.
If it's really bad, dog jackets and coats can be kind of pricey.
I've seen good coats at petsmart for about $30 before if you think you
need to buy one after you get there.

Best of luck!

Abby and Jada!

--
Abigail Bolling
Ohio Association Of Blind Students: Treasurer

Email: Abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com and violingirl30794 at hotmail.com
Phone: 513-258-5043
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing
like no one is listening, and live like it's heaven on earth." William
Purkey