[nagdu] Barking Puppies!

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Nov 28 00:19:27 UTC 2013

Yes, and, to add to that, if the trainer does something of which the school
does not approve, and the school can tell or finds out, you will probably be
in even more trouble. Usually, if the school does not use/like a certain
training technique, there is a good reason, although this is not always
true. JMHO, some of the trainers who work with pets rather than service dogs
may use techniques that are strictly for obedience and do not take into
account the working relationship.