[nagdu] Ear infection

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:42:37 UTC 2013

I actually clean my dog's ears once a week with virbac epi-otic
solution recommended by GDB. I thought this was really excessive at
first so I stopped doing it a month into getting home and bam, Viva
got an ear infection. Back to once a week I go. I like my ears to be
clean so I imagine they do too. I've also heard of a new treatment
that vets are giving the dogs for ear infections; instead of applying
ear drops twice a day, the vet just fixes up a solution and it's kind
of waxy and puts it in the dog's ear. When the ear infection is gone,
the wax will fall out on its own. Viva hasn't actually needed another
treatment, but her puppy raiser suggested I look into it if she gets
another one as it's a lot more convenient than putting eardrops.

Minh