[nagdu] Flatulence

bobetteandflint bobetteandflint at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 10:29:09 UTC 2013

-------- Original message --------
From: L Gwizdak <leg1950 at cox.net>
Date: 10/02/2013  3:27 PM  (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Flatulence

Hi. Since you didn't sign your email, I have no idea as to your neme!

Did your dog have this problem at the school?  Is the stool normal or loose?
When did you come home with the dog?  I never fed Science Diet so don't know
if it is a rich food like Eukanuba or mild like Purina One.  You might like
to check with the vet, bring a stool sample to see if anything is causing
the gas.  Or it may be that the food is really too rich for the dog.

Being a new dog, the problem can be a difference in the water and the dog's
system hasn't adjusted to it yet.  Or even just the act of being in a new
situation may cause it.

Hope it resolves - yeah dog farts are the WORSE smell to have in your house
or anywhere you may go!  Good luck.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown