[nagdu] Standoff

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Wed Oct 2 20:32:19 UTC 2013

Some dogs are just aloof. Some take awhile warming up to their new people.
Did you discuss this with your trainer before leaving the school?

When I got Landon, he was kind of aloof with me and never wagged his tail.
Not for the whole time I was at the school.  But after we got home, he began
to wag a bit and got more and more as time went on.  He now is a very waggy
dog but not as much as other Labs I've had.

How does the dog work for you?  You had mentioned about play but not about
how the dog functions as a guide.  Is this your first one?  Give it time.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown