[nagdu] OT - needing your continued support.

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Oct 4 14:33:51 UTC 2013

Friends,

We want to thank everyone who voted for us in the first round of the
competition to help My Blind Spot tell our story during SuperBowl XLVIII

. Thanks to you all, we made it to round two or as we like to call it the
Playoffs!

Now we need your continued support and votes to get our team to the
SuperBowl. Please vote everyday and ask at least 10 of your friends to do
the same. Let's make sure we win, win, win!

http://intuit.me/1c2W89b

Please feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues. We would
also welcome your taking time to
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Blind-Spot/179273234423> Like Us on
Facebook  or subscribing to our newsletter, The Clear View News by visiting
<http://myblindspot.org/mailing-lists/>

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
 <http://www.myblindspot.org/> www.myblindspot.org

PH: 917-553-0347

doing it."

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Blind-Spot/179273234423> Like Us on
Facebook  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/albert-j-rizzi/13/142/0> LinkedIn

Access=Ability infinite possibilities logo.jpg