[nagdu] note from the moderator was Re: OT - needing your continued support.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 15:26:12 UTC 2013

Albert,
This message has nothing to do with guide dogs, thus is not on topic for this list. Putting OT in the subject line, also does not make it accept to post. In the future please do not post message of this nature, and stay on topic.
I am sure if you would like to discuss this further, you can email me, or Marion offlist.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU list Moderator
Sent with my IPhone