[nagdu] tieing up a guide dog

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 6 16:04:43 UTC 2013

I'm not surprised! Whatever I can concieve seems to happen! The farthest
away I ever let Holly get is under the table at the bowling alley! No, I'm
not so attached to my dog that I can't do anything without her but, I figure
if she is working well she is working with me and is with me! If I think I
might have to be apart from her for example, at a Knights of Columbus
breakfast where I might have to leave her somewhere because I'm working in
the kitchen, she will just stay home! Where my little dog will occupy her
all she wants!