[nagdu] tieing up a guide dog

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Oct 7 16:19:19 UTC 2013

in the late seventies Harold my husband was told while working as a
massage therapist in san antonio texas he was instructed by the hospital
and his boss that people wouldn't want his dog inside so they insisted
that he tie his dog out on the back patio of the hospital and she was
stolen and never returned and he has never forgotten what happened to
Heidi. Now his dog is never out of his hand outside of our apartment.
Even when we had a fenced yard the dogs were never out for mor than a
few minutes at a time. People don't realize until it is to late what can
happen. thirty years or so ago it wasn't as easy or even posible to
enforce laws.