[nagdu] Sad News

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Mon Oct 7 14:30:41 UTC 2013

Has anyone (including the "blindness" organizations) ever considered setting
up medical and above all, legal funds, for such incidents.  I wonder if
"crowd funding" would be one possible channel.  Had that ugliness occurred
in Manitoba, we would most certainly have a court case with possible fines
up to $25,000, especially since the dog guide was so seriously injured, not
to mention the unimaginable pain and suffering of both dog and master.

As I've mentioned several times, we also need to learn to use technology to
our advantage, like taking pictures of harassing dogs; and yes, it is often
possible.

Doug: I'm the hammer, not the nail.