[nagdu] Sad News

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Oct 7 14:21:26 UTC 2013

Mardi,
This news is just so upsetting to me. I am so sorry for Rachel and Lady. Pascal has been snapped at by pit bulls and other breeds, but they have never broken skin. My neighbor had a pit bull and the dog kept snapping and trying to attack Pascal, but my landlord and the SPCA did nothing. This is something that we all need to work on. It's not just pit bulls, but any dog that attacks our dogs. I honestly do not think that all pit bulls are vicious, it all depends on how they are raised and if the owners do their part.
I am praying that Lady makes a full recovery. Please keep us posted.
Deanna and Pascal