[nagdu] National Epidemic of Horrible People Pretending to Be Disabled |

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 13:24:49 UTC 2013

Rebecca,
Just to be clear, she is my EX-sister in law. And I haven't reported her because my state has no official reporting method to turn people in who abuse the system. If there was, then I would.
I also never said that I was in agreement of certification. Because I am not.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone