[nagdu] guide dog and train

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 02:49:49 UTC 2013

Dear Jeff,
	I think you have all the advice you need; hopefully, you may have an
empty seat next to you, as the trains I have ridden lately, don't have a lot
of foot room in coach, and when I can afford it, I go business class; I know
a compartment is probably out of the question for finances' sake and the
fact you won't be in there all that much.
	I'd just say make good friends with the conductors, as they can tell
you, in advance, usually, how long the stops will be and what's around if
you require a specific surface.
	Good luck and hopefully, Amtrak won't begin asking stupid questions
about how large and what kind of dog you have.
Darla & hardworking Huck