[nagdu] Dogs detachment

Kristen kskristen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:08:45 UTC 2013

Hey, Bobette,

I think I know you from KSDS, right? :)

When you walk around (even at your house) does your dog follow
you? Corvette (my Golden Retriever to anyone who doesn't know)
goes with me everywhere. I also got him last summer. I think we
have created a great bond already. Also, are you taking out time
every day to bond with him and just be there for each other, such
as petting him behind the ears and on his chest? He will be there
for you (and know when you're ill, upset, happy, etc.) if you're
there for him during all of his emotions.

I have had the same trouble with Corvette when we go somewhere
new. He will either become really nervous and spin around or not
want to get out of our car. You just have to comfort him and give
him positive reinforcement. Good luck!

--
Kristen