[nagdu] Dogs detachment

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:46:25 UTC 2013

Do you need him to be sensitive to when you're ill?
My first dog wasn't comfortable guiding when I was ill. I remember the first
time I got a cold after I got her and she was just awful. I thought she
hated me. Then I remember the day before I got the flu, a flu so bad that
I've gotten the vaccine ever since.  I didn't know I was ill, but she must
have. It was Christmastime and we were taking cookies to the neighbors. She
was truly awful, sniffing everything, trying to chase neighborhood cats,
just being totally obnoxious.
I suspect she just wanted me to go home and go to bed. She could probably
tell by my smell and maybe how I was holding my body something was wrong.
What exactly do you need your dog to do? Maybe he or she is just trying to
leave you alone?
Or, do you mean you need your dog to alert to a condition like low or high
blood sugar or a seizure? I'm not clear as to what you want.