[nagdu] Dogs detachment

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Tue Oct 29 21:32:01 UTC 2013

How long did you have this dog?  Dogs are like people.  Some warm up to new
people slowly and others are like instant love.

Where is he marking?  Do you have other dogs? Keep him on leash with you so
he won't do that.  He may not be secure in his status in the family yet.
Take the leadership (top dog) role and make it real clear that marking in
the house is NOT acceptable.

What are you expecting from him when you are ill?  When I'm sick, Landon
just sacks out with me just like he does when we are at home and I'm well.
Sounds like he just needs time to bond.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown